We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport hotel

Which Anchorage hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport hotel

Does anyone know of an inexpensive hotel at the airport? We will get back to Anchorage late and have an early morning flight home. Just looking for a clean bed and shower for a short night.

Thanks

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
666 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: airport hotel

I do not recomend the Super 8 near the airport.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
96 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport hotel

Microtel. Newer motel, good location. But, even it won't be all that cheap, if it's summer in Anchorage...

Soldotna, Alaska
Level Contributor
21 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport hotel

Barrett Inn, although hotels in Anchorage in the summer are high. I would check out their price.

Or try, Longhouse www.longhousehotel.com/

Good luck

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,955 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport hotel

There are quite a few hotels near the airport and many others not far away that provide free shuttle service to/from the airport. I would search via hotel.com or expedia.com - see what you like that is near the airportand book something. Then closer to your trip, I would check out hotwire.com or one of the last minute travel sites. I once got a room at the Millieum - normally $300+ a night for $75. You just never know! Good luck!

maryland
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: airport hotel

Hi All,

thanks for the tips. We have been away for a few days so it took me a while to answer. I will check out all of the airport recommendations.