Planning one week trip May/June
1) Arive Anchorage. Need advice on hotel.
2) Leisurely drive to Seward, stopping at the tram, possible AK Wildliffe Center, and Portage Glacier. Do we really need to see the tidal bore? Spend night in Seward at either Windsong Lodge or Harborview Inn (advice please)
3) Kena Fjords Northwestern Cruise
4) Visit Iditarod dogs, possible AK Sealife Center, Exit glacier. Then drive to Girdwood, spend night in chalet/condo.
6) Drive to Palmer, visit reindeer, possibly musk ox farm, then drive on to see Matunaska Glacier. Return to ALaska Grand.
7) Any final things to visit, drive to, then to Anchorage to spend night.
8) Maybe visit AK Heritage Center, shop for souvenirs, catch flight.
Any advise on hotels, schedule, good places to eat and have a drink, would be greatly appreciated.