We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental in may

chicago
Level Contributor
14 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
rental in may

I have been to Languedoc, but never to Marseillan. Would it be a good place to stay for 3 weeks?

TheMoon
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: rental in may

Hi Zeb,

Have you ever had any dealings with the MarseillianVillage, you seem to have posted a few things about them. How do you come to recommend them? I am thinking about renting a property from them but don't know them from Adam (or whether they are genuine?). Any help would be appreciated.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
28,054 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: rental in may

I think maybe there is a bit of self promotion going on, but probably nothing to worry about. Use your common sense.

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: rental in may

No self promotion from me, I can assure you. I lived in Marseillan for many years and met the owners of the rental company only once. However, I also met many people who had either stayed in one of their properties or who had placed their properties with the company to let.

14. Re: rental in may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Marseillan
More Marseillan Topics