We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mariners game

Escondido, CA
Level Contributor
37 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Mariners game

We will be staying in Lynnwood and want to see a ball game. Our question is what is the best way to get there public transportation or driving. Does Seattle have a light rail?

Renton, WA
Level Contributor
4,199 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mariners game

Yes, but it does not extend north of the city. Here is the bus route:

https://goo.gl/maps/LU8U1

www.commtrans.org/BusService/Schedules.cfm

Edited: 2:41 pm, July 28, 2014
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
18 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mariners game

Getting home late after a game would not be convenient to Lynnwood.

Just drive in. There is plenty of parking nearby. Get there early and you can park on the street (meters stop after 6 pm in that area.) You can park in a garage or a lot near the Safe, but the price goes up as the expected crowd is higher.

Enjoy.

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mariners game

You might look to see if there is a park and ride in Lynnwood that has bus service to downtown later at night, but I agree driving is your best bet. Lynnwood is in a different county and has a different bus system (Community Transit) than Seattle and King County do, so I doubt buses will be very convenient even if it is possible If your game is on a weeknight drive into the city before 3, as traffic in I-5 between Lynnwood and Seattle is terrible.

4. Re: Mariners game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 01, 2015