We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

michigan to Seattle

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
michigan to Seattle

My wife & I will be be arriving in Seattle Saturday, March 29Th leaving April 4Th. We're staying near the airport & I have a car. I would like some suggestions on things to do. What are some of the must see & do? Restaurant suggestions also.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: michigan to Seattle

What are you interested in doing? tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60878-Activitie…

What type of cuisine do you like, dislike? What is your budget? tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60878-Seattle_W…

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: michigan to Seattle

We like just about any type of food. I would like some good seafood. We don't drink, so I'm not interested in bars. We are open to any suggestions on activities. I will have a car so getting around will not be a problem.

Thanks

Renton, WA
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: michigan to Seattle

Have you looked at the Top Questions on the right side of this page?

visitseattle.org/Essentials/Seattle-Maps.aspx

Staying near the airport is not a plus. You don't need a car downtown and parking is both a hassle and expensive...car pays off when you decide to visit Mount Rainier, Whidbey Island, etc. Leave the car at your lodging and take the link light rail into town if there is a station conveniently located.

www.soundtransit.org/Rider-Guide/Link-light-rail‎

Edited: 6:11 pm, February 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,237 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: michigan to Seattle

We were in Seattle last weekend and made time for the Museum of Flight. I was just so impressed with this museum and as we walked out the doors we were already talking about returning to finish seeing it. An absolutely top-notch museum.

My other favourite Seattle activity is the Woodland Park Zoo. If you have a good zoo where you live, then you may not be all that impressed with it, but its an excellent zoo and certainly better than anything we have in BC.

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: michigan to Seattle

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. We four days to go!

6. Re: michigan to Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 27, 2015