We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Precruise two days in seattle

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Precruise two days in seattle

I'm cruising to Alaska on September 2 this year and need some suggestions on the best things to do on the two days before. I also need to find a nice hotel (Hampton inn quality or higher) that is economical. Part of the equation has to be transportation from the airport and around while we are there. Any help is appreciated

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,437 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Precruise two days in seattle

I see its your first post so hi. Have your read any of the info on the fourm? On top right is a whole section on cruises from Seattle, and where to stay in Seattle? Best to stay downtown or near the Space Needle. There is a Hampton Inn on Roy st. There are several near the airport but those aren't recommended for people wishing to sightsee downtown. Take a look at the top questions and it should help get you started.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Precruise two days in seattle

Hi! (Welcome to Tripadvisor!) David beat me to it!

I might add that, in addition to the Top Questions section, you could also explore the Seattle info page here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60878-s1/…Inside.html

-Karl

Renton, WA
Level Contributor
4,235 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Precruise two days in seattle

www.hotels.com Put Dowtown Seattle in the search box. As others have noted, there is plenty of "what to do" information on this page.

Also look at visitseattle.org/Essentials/Seattle-Maps.aspx

4. Re: Precruise two days in seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 17, 2015