We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priceline bidding on Seattle hotels

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Priceline bidding on Seattle hotels

We will be visiting Seattle for the first time in mid-October and thinking of using Priceline. My only reservation is that we are a family of three and my impression is that Priceline is alright for single or double-occupancy room. Have you guys any experience about winning a Priceline bid and ended up triple-sharing inside the room? If so, how much did the hotel charge for the extra person? Inputs will be much appreciated.

One other thing, how is Seattle weather during the fall?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Priceline bidding on Seattle hotels

after you 'win' the bid simply phone the hotel and request a room with two beds. There has never been a problem doing it this way. Weather can vary but late fall is lots of yrs very nice and summy, but with Seattle, who knows?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Priceline bidding on Seattle hotels

thanks, david. i'll try to check if i can get one of the better downtown hotels using priceline.

3. Re: Priceline bidding on Seattle hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 15, 2009