We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount codes or Internet special rates for Clipper Ferry?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,972 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Discount codes or Internet special rates for Clipper Ferry?

We are three seniors and the r/t rates for our 8/22 - 8/28 round trip for seniors are either $128pp non refundable or $$162 refundable. I'm just wondering if there are any coupons, specials or internet rates I may not be aware of before deciding to book?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
710 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount codes or Internet special rates for Clipper Ferry?

For high season travel, probably not. They run all sorts of buy one get one half off things in the off season, but I'm guessing you will be hard pressed to get a discount for August.

I'm on their email list, and they push out their specials that way. Might be worth signing up for and seeing if anything comes through.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount codes or Internet special rates for Clipper Ferry?

In the Entertainment book, I think.

3. Re: Discount codes or Internet special rates for Clipper Ferry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 05, 2014