We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seattle airport to victoria,bc ferry

2 posts
Save Topic
seattle airport to victoria,bc ferry

im getting a rental in seattle and taking it to victoria, bc its my first time and im really confused where to get a ferry or where can i go and get a ferry to take me to victoria... also is there any ferries that do all day and night transportation if anyone knows please let me know. Thank you

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seattle airport to victoria,bc ferry

When? The WA State ferry is not now operating to Victoria.

You probably want to Google BC Ferries and Coho (Blackball) Ferry, two very separate departure terminals.

Here...

http://www.cohoferry.com/main/?fares

bcferries.com/schedules/…tssw-current.php

I assume you have passports.

Edited: 9:35 pm, February 14, 2013
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,287 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seattle airport to victoria,bc ferry

you may want to read on top right 'trips to Vanc and Victoria. Getting to Victoria with a rental car is a long process. You can take the Victoria Clipper from downtown Seattle as a passenger. Nothing you will want to visit in Victoria requires a rental car. That is the easiest. The best transport is across the border on BC Ferries. You take the Tswassen to Swartz Bay route and in summer the ferries run hourly and take about 90 minutes. Do a little studying but question wether you really need the rental car is your just seeing Victoira?

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
685 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seattle airport to victoria,bc ferry

The Washington State Ferry from Anacortes to Victoria, BC does not start its seasonal service until March 24th and there's one ferry a day then at 8:30 am.

The BC Ferry from Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay (just north of Victoria) runs all year and currently has several ferries a day; see bcferries.com/schedules/…tssw-current.php.

The Coho Ferry from Port Angeles is only a morning ferry at this time of year. Starting March 1 there is also an afternoon ferry as well.

As David mentioned above is your interest is just downtown Victoria, using the Clipper would be the easiest from Seattle. Tjhey have packages including hotels: http://www.clippervacations.com/victoria/.

4. Re: seattle airport to victoria,bc ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014