We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mediterranean Inn

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mediterranean Inn

Just a post to let everyone know of our stay at The Mediterranean Inn in Seattle Feb 08 to 10.

It is a wonderful hotel located in Queen Anne District which has many restaurants within easy walking distance as well as grocery stores and other conveniences. It is also very close to Seattle Center where you can jump on the Monorail for a short trip to downtown. Public transport also stops just up the block from hotel.

The staff were most friendly and helpful in answering our questions of things to do.

The only very little minor complaint was that there wasn't enough water pressure in the shower. Besides that, it was a most enjoyable stay and we would recommend it to all.

Mentioned in this post
Seattle Center
Seattle Center
1,278 Reviews
Seattle, WA
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,765 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mediterranean Inn

Thank you for your post!

If you have a moment, please write a review on the hotel page: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60878-d258824-…

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,886 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mediterranean Inn

posting a review will be much more useful than a forum post as it will quickly fade away.

Seattle
Level Contributor
48,236 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mediterranean Inn

Thanks for posting. This kind of information is extremely helpful to me as a regular poster here on the Seattle forum. I often recommend the Mediterranean Inn, so I am glad to know that's still good and true information!

I never read the reviews on TA, so that wouldn't have helped me at all (politely disagreeing with david's post above).

suze

4. Re: Mediterranean Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 14, 2014