We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paramount tickets

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Topic
Paramount tickets

Hi,

I've just purchased some Paramount tickets from stubhub. I noticed that most of the Loge seating seats on sale is shipped at a later time (close to the event date itself)! Does anyone know why that is? Does that have anything to do with the Loge seating being exclusive to the Club members?

Thanks in advance!!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paramount tickets

I would ask StubHub or the person posting the tickets for resale about their sales/shipping policies. I think it's a little late to be asking, if you've already purchased them?

Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paramount tickets

Thanks sodomojo. I did inquired with StubHub and they said that once we purchase from them, we have a "fanProtect guarateed" so if I don't get my ticket on time (or at all) they'll refund or give me a pair of tickets.

I was hoping someone would have more knowledge about how the ticket distributing work within paramount. How far in advance do they distribute the tickets.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paramount tickets

Paramount uses tickets.com so the tickets are mailed out, if there's enough time. If you're buying Paramount Club tickets, then they're picked up at the Club entrance on the night of the show. The loge (front of balcony) is where the club seating is located, but they sometimes sell them without club access. http://www.stgpresents.org/club

I think the question you should be asking is if the reseller has the tickets in-hand that you've purchased? When/how are you getting the tickets? I understand they have a 'guarantee' which would cover a refund, but what happens if you can't get into the show? Are you guaranteed admission?

4. Re: Paramount tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 14, 2013