We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle Wa Cruise Ship Parking Pier 91 Smith Cove

Washington State
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Seattle Wa Cruise Ship Parking Pier 91 Smith Cove

Cruise ship parking Pier 91 Smith Cove in Seattle, Wa

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ok for all you Cruisers going out of Seattle Pier 91 Smith Cove I have the alternative to the main parking at the pier which is costly especially when you have 2 cars to park like we did and they add additional taxes to what you think is the daily fee and you still take a shuttle to the pier. We chose Seattle Cruise Park which you can find at www.smithcovetravel.com or browse the web under Seattle Cruise Park there phone # is (888) 418-3361

I could find little information or reviews about Seattle Cruise Park so I was skeptical to pay $140.00 per car for 7 days which includes the taxes and not know if they were a valid operation. I knew they were located on the Armory property so I called the Seattle Armory who did verify they had leased a portion of their property for parking so I felt more comfortable and was happy to find it right where it was suppose to be when we showed up

Additional info: After you pay the 140.00 on line you will get a receipt that you need to print out and bring with you to place on the dash of your car - It was easy to find – map quest the address before you go though - They have a couple shuttle vans/buses that take you and your piles of luggage to the pier – the vans come around quickly so if you cannot make it on one there will be another one shortly after so don’t worry about jumping out of your car and running with your luggage to catch the first van you see -

Like on the ships luggage is stacked on top of other luggage while in transit so make sure you keep any breakables with you in a small carry on. Hope this helps and that you have a wonderful cruise

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle Wa Cruise Ship Parking Pier 91 Smith Cove

Perhaps this post could be added to this TA article: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60878-c50949/Seattle…

Otherwise, it will get lost on the forum. I'd edit some of it, noting that the prices are as of the date of submittal.

Washington State
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle Wa Cruise Ship Parking Pier 91 Smith Cove

Thank you for the suggestions valid points I haven't done to many of these and will see if I can figure out how to edit it but so far I'm not seeing an edit function

3. Re: Seattle Wa Cruise Ship Parking Pier 91 Smith Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 09, 2013