We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

Do any hotels offer airport pickup and transfers to the cruise ships. Will be in town for one night. Would like to be downtown so we can do some sightseeing before our cruise leaves the next day.

Seattle
Level Contributor
613 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

You will find that most downtown hotels do not offer free airport shuttle service.

Nor do they offer shuttle service to the cruise ship piers. One that I can think of that does offer shuttle service to the pier is the Silver Cloud Inn on Lake Union. It is not quite in the mainstream tourist area but it does offer shuttle service to Pier 66. I don't believe they will shuttle you to Pier 30. The shuttle will also take you to the main downtown area though.

Here's a link to Port of Seattle website that will give you some information on transportation costs. You can also get some cruise ship terminal info on this same website. portseattle.org/seatac/…shuttlebus.shtml

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,069 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

the docks are very close to downtown so just a short cab ride. Greyline of Seattle runs a shuttle that does go to the cruise, but my experience they charge by the person and a cab is usually way less.

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

Thanks for the info. We were able to book with our cruise line a package at the Westin which includes transfers from the airport and to the cruise ship the next day. I've seen better reviews for other hotels in the same price range of the Westin; I hope the ease of not having to worry about transfers is a bonus. But the city view in the Westin sounds great as well as the location.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,069 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

you will like the location alot. One block to Westlake Center. about 3 blocks to pike place market. Think you will have a good time.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport/Cruise Ship Transfers

We will be cruising from Seattle to Alaska departing May 7. We have reservations at the Warwick hotel which offers transfer to the cruise ships. Based on a few negative reviews of the Warwick here on Trip Advisor, I was able to obtain a fantastic rate after speaking with the hotel manager who reassured me that problems have been resolved. Also, it appears that the best way to get from Sea-Tac to the Warwick is Greyline. The cost is $17 pp, r/t and stops directly at the hotel. Hope that helps.