We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best bowling ally?

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Best bowling ally?

Want to go bowling tonight , which is the best bowling ally in Seattle in terms of prices? Any Sunday night specials that I should be aware about? I was considering AMF or Kenmore Lanes.

Any deals I should know about?

Thanks for the help

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best bowling ally?

I Googled Best Bowling, Seattle and came up with several sites, including this.

…cbslocal.com/top-lists/…

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
526 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best bowling ally?

They aren't very many bowling alleys in Seattle anymore. If you want nice, trendy, borderline nightclub, retro type of place there's the Garage on Capitol Hill, but if you want just a regular bowling alley where you could bring the whole family there is one off of Rainier.

And that's it, the only two bowling alleys in Seattle proper.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
13 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best bowling ally?

Not true! There is also West Seattle Bowl, 1/2 block off Fontleroy as soon as you cross the Bridge. OK, West Seattle is only technically Seattle, but still w/in the City Limits.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
106 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best bowling ally?

West Seattle Bowl is awesome, and is more than "only technically" in Seattle. The food served in the attached High Strike Grill is good. Especially their homemade potato chips (only 3 bucks during happy hour).

One of the best deals going is the Saturday breakfast and bowl special. Any breakfast entree gets you two free games of bowling.

www.highstrikegrill.com

Seattle
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best bowling ally?

Are you up north? If so, Kenmore may not be a bad idea. It's cheap and fun. We go there when we feel like bowling. The one in Ballard (name escapes me right now), used to be our gave, though. So sad it's gone.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
893 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best bowling ally?

What does "only technically" mean?

7. Re: Best bowling ally?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:40 am, June 20, 2013