We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
510 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

We'll be staying at the Maxwell Hotel on Roy St. Any suggestions for breakfast in the area? Coffee shops or sit down type places are both fine.

Thank you!

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

toulouse petit at the corner or mercer and queen anne avenue. i believe they are stil doing their breakfast happy hour. great eggs benedict with many variations.

Ketchikan
Destination Expert
for Ketchikan
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

A block or so from the Maxwell is Metropolitan Market which has a cook to order deli/cafe with a standard breakfast menu, full espresso, fresh squeezed juice, the works. There is a small Starbucks a five minute walk away in the Seattle Center House. If you don't mind a walk uphill, the 5 Spot Cafe on top of Queen Anne Hill at 1502 Queen Anne Ave. N has awesome breakfasts and are open 8:30am to Midnight. Sometimes I walk up there to burn enough calories to indulge in the delish cinnamon swirl french toast.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
1,773 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

I like to eat breakfast in Lower Queen Anne at the Mecca Cafe, 526 Queen Anne Ave. N.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

Mecca Cafe! My favorite, too.

A bonus: during Bumbershoot, many bands stop by there.

Chicago
Level Contributor
510 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

Thanks for all the suggestions! Now I know we won't go hungry. :)

6. Re: Breakfast in Lower Queen Anne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 10, 2011