We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental for WA and BC

South GA
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental for WA and BC

Does anyone have any suggestions on where and from whom we should rent a car in Seattle? My wife and I are going to be traveling in the Eastern half of WA state and also going to Vancouver BC. I would appreciate any do's and don'ts.

Mentioned in this post
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,911 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental for WA and BC

most companies will let you rent a car and drive into Canada if you are returning the car to the US. No big difference except KM vs Miles.

Some of the smaller co's may give you a hassle or have geographic restrictions, but its done all the time. Some have restrictions but only if you are Canadian and driving into Canada

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
2. Re: Car Rental for WA and BC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, August 25, 2009