We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Micro Brews in Skagway?

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Micro Brews in Skagway?

Hi, I will be in visiting friends in Whitehorse next week, and wanted to make a side trip to Skagway for a night. One thing that's been lacking in my life lately is sampling fine America Micro Brews. I read some of the reviews of the various establishments on this site, but I was just wondering what locals might think are my best options to check out for a Saturday night in Skagway.

Sturgeon
Level Contributor
528 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Micro Brews in Skagway?

We enjoyed Skagway brewing company last week. However, they were out of their signature spruce tip ale which was kind of a bummer

Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
9,111 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Micro Brews in Skagway?

The Skagway is more or less at the end of Broadway on the right leaving town. The beer there is not as good as Homer Brewing Co. But, what the heck, it's better than Bud Lite or Corona

Whitehorse
Level Contributor
847 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Micro Brews in Skagway?

You will also find beers from Haines Brewing Co and from Alaskan Brewing Co (Juneau) . The Red Onion has live music: generally Windy Valley Boys on Monday, Open Mic night on Tuesdays and usually a band on Saturdays.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Micro Brews in Skagway?

My husband loved the spruce tio beer. They also sold a sampler maybe 6-8 small glasses of beer

5. Re: Micro Brews in Skagway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 31, 2014