We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saltwater Lodge

MSP
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Saltwater Lodge

Do the owners happen to be snowbirds? I have left several messages via phone and email and have had no response?

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,406 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saltwater Lodge

No, They live here all year and are very nice people. I'm surprised you haven't gotten an answer since I just talked to her a couple days ago. We have had some nasty weather including power outtages. Don't give up as it's a nice place to stay.

Level Contributor
241 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saltwater Lodge

We stayed at the Lowell Point Cabin (that's the name, I think), which is owned by the same people that own the Saltwater Lodge. It is right across the street.

They are very nice people, but we had problems connecting with them, as well. I would recommend you keep emailing, and calling. Eventually, I am sure you'll get through.

Good luck!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Saltwater Lodge

My sister and I spoke to someone there a little over a week ago. Unfortunately the lodge won't be open yet when we go, but the folks we talked to were nice. Hope you have better luck soon!

Pen

MSP
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saltwater Lodge

Thanks all for your advice. I just sent another email and will call tomorrow.

california
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Saltwater Lodge

I have emailed several times...no answer as well......Marilee

6. Re: Saltwater Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 24, 2009