We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

http://www.alaskasealife.org/

In celebration of the Alaska SeaLife Center’s 10th Anniversary, Alaskans get FREE admission to the Center the 10th DAY OF THE MONTH through 2008! Alaskan ID required. Open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m; May 1, 9a.m - 7 p.m. Call (800) 224-2525 and (907) 224-7908 for more information.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,798 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

Oh, that is wonderful info to have! I haven't been for a few years, and it is such a great place - thanks Denalicat. :)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

Thanks DenaliCat, great tip. Do you think I might get through by showing my Alaska DL and not speaking (my accent is soooo not Alaskan) lol:)

Kodiak Island...
Level Contributor
643 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

Kiwi - dontcha know by now that Alaskans are from EVERYWHERE! That's the great thing about this state. :) I'm sure your AK DL will work just fine!

What great news about the Sealife Center. I might have to make a trip to the mainland just for that.

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

I have gotten in free as an Alaskan teacher, just one perk of being a teacher.

5. Re: Free Sea Life Center days for Alaskans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 26, 2009