We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kona car rentals

Milton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
7 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Kona car rentals

We will be renting a car for two weeks next March and in checking options I came across NKT Travel. I see a forum concerning them a year ago with positive responses. Has anyone had more recent experiences with them? They also have a website "carrentalhawaii.com".

Santa Clarita, CA
Level Contributor
44 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kona car rentals

We have always had good luck with hotwire.com for car rentals. They are much lower than many of the "discount" places. You can compare prices and see what works best for you.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kona car rentals

we've had great luck w/ Costco.com for rental cars. They have great rates and a 2nd driver is usually included in their standard fee.

Yakima, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kona car rentals

I didn't know Costco did rental cars. I have gone to the website but cannot find anything relating to renting autos - only selling. Can you help guiide the process?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kona car rentals

Go to their travel page. It is listed on the top of the screen. I am on my phone, kit laptop otherwise I would copy the exact URL into my post.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kona car rentals

Make a rental from any of the big rental companies and keep track of them on Autoslash.com. Autoslash will run searches for applicable coupons and email you if they find one that will apply so you can cancel and make a new reservation with the coupon code. I started with my rental at $300 and ended up at $149.

6. Re: Kona car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 19, 2013