We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sheraton keauhou bay resort

Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
sheraton keauhou bay resort

what was the former name of the sheraton? is this hotel a good place to stay now?

Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
#1 of 14 hotels in Kailua-Kona
Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort
Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort
#2 of 14 hotels in Kailua-Kona
Kona Tiki Hotel
Kona Tiki Hotel
#3 of 14 hotels in Kailua-Kona
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: sheraton keauhou bay resort

Yes, but not commercial...PP/AP/IA..737/MD80 mx.......but have tons of jumpseat time! Back when we were not in the RED, I did most of the new aircraft delivery acceptance inspectins from Boeing; 737/757/767/777. Those days are gone..........for along while I suspect.

Mike in Tulsa

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: sheraton keauhou bay resort

Thats too bad Mike.......

. everybody is in the red..... I got my time and training from UA at old DEN, but never worked for them..... at the time a first officer on the B scale made less than 2K a month....... It was a fun lark and they were buying the gas.....

Enjoy Hawaii.... I retired here .

HD

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: sheraton keauhou bay resort

Don't get me wrong dan, I have enjoyed every minute of my 18+ years and it has provided me a great living. But we are going on 5yrs of hard times in the airline business and it does take a toll on one.Hopefully I will see retirement.

The industry is in the dumps, and will never see the level of service once provided by the "legacy" carriers. Bottom line....Greyhound and Trailways type operations will dominate the market. This is what the market is demanding, so that is what it will bear.

Thanks, I suspect we will really enjoy our trip since I have gained so much from people like yourself. Thank you.

Mike in Tulsa

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: sheraton keauhou bay resort

your welcome.....it is a pleasure to help that is the real satisfaction.....better than $$

Pass on what you learn to someone else....do a good deed, give a break to some one in need......

HD

Get answers to your questions about Kailua-Kona