We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

Which Lopud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
near brimingham
Level Contributor
121 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

Is there any consistent/fairly accurate weather reports for the next 2 weeks? I have seen afew co flirting websites, some saying rain and others clear skies! The temperatures vary too.

We will be going to Lopud next Saturday but based on the weather reports I have no ideas what best to pack. Shorts and t-shirts or warmer clothes and a brolly!!

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

I suggest you bring all of it. Today is comfortable, clear sky, warm not hot temperature and no wind. You can leave your swimming gear at home, water temperature is dropping quickly. We expect much of the same for next week, but it could change quickly. High heat and humidity of this summer is gone, thank you. It is fall weather, rains can be at any time...

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

I tend to use www.weatheronline.co.uk for Croatia - if you hit the 8 days option it also gives you sunrise and sunset times. www.weatheronline.co.uk/weather/maps/city…

Finland
Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

I use Weather.com. I have noticed it is fairly accurate. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Dubrovnik+Croatia+HRXX0001?role=

Even if it rains in Dubrovnik, it does not always "reach" Lopud. I would pack mostly summer clothes, but also something warmer for the evenings. The weather should not get any worse than summers in Finland or England... ;-)

near brimingham
Level Contributor
121 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

Thanks all. Any weather seems to be better than the awful rain and cold that we're having. At last my shorts will see some life this year!

5. Re: Conflicting weather reports, where to get an accurate one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lopud