We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will there be snow fall in xmas week???

Which Soll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
will there be snow fall in xmas week???

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been xmas week? I have been to soll 2 yrs ago in january and loved it so much decided to come back for xmas this year but i am starting to really worry that there wont be any snow!! Any confirmation or ideas?

Thanks

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
20,570 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: will there be snow fall in xmas week???

It is IMPOSSIBLE to predict snowfall that far in advance. The probability should not be too bad but there is never a guarantee.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,314 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: will there be snow fall in xmas week???

We normally have numerous day trips to www.skiwelt.at Ellmau/Scheffau, Söll etc over the xmas/new year period - last 10 years or so. Generally ok but as said above nobody can predict the weather. The skiwelt is a low altitude ski area. About 6 years ago there was a bad season for snow in Tirol and low altitude resorts like Skiwelt, Kitzbühel, St Johann in Tirol and many other low places suffered and were more green than white for most of the season. I didn't ski skiwelt at all that season.

fife
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: will there be snow fall in xmas week???

aye

4. Re: will there be snow fall in xmas week???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, November 13, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Soll
Recent Conversations