We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation for March? 1st trip to St Anton

Which St. Anton am Arlberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation for March? 1st trip to St Anton

Hello - I'm thinking about booking a trip to St Anton in early March, but need help finding a place to stay. Would try to arrive Tuesday morning and stay through Sat or Sun. Are these days feasible or will I only find Sat to Sat in season? Also, will be bring our our 3-year-old son skiing for the first time and possibly a babysitter so we can go skiing a couple days. Are there any places to stay that we you can recommend that would acccomodate a group like this? Many Thanks!

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,314 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation for March? 1st trip to St Anton

Unfortunately you may have problems getting accommodation crossing the weekend especially around those dates. Due to holiday dates this year school holidays across europe vary significantly for "Half term" with some countries/schools starting mid February and others as late as the second week in March. Couple this together with general peak season and your choice might be very limited.

I can only suggest at this time that you use www.stantonamarlberg.com/en/home/2.html

quick accommodation search engine and in your respective dates "pretend" you are going for a week just to see what is actually available. Just put in 1 double room for 2 people to see generally what is available

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendation for March? 1st trip to St Anton

Hi

I go to St.anton twic eor 3 times a year, and stay at a nice hotel just 5mins from St.anton by ski bus, in a small place called Vadissen, near Pettneu.

the owner is called Franz and he takes bookings from any day you wish.

I have been going there for 10 years, he is very helpful and I have out him on the trip advisor website under Pettneu, St.anton. He has an assortment of rooms.

Hope this is of help to you.

3. Re: Hotel recommendation for March? 1st trip to St Anton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:13 am, January 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about St. Anton am Arlberg