We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter wedding plans

Which Zell am See hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flintshire, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Winter wedding plans

Hoping someone can help... I am looking at getting married in Zell in the winter 2015/16. We are very keen on staying in either tirolerhof hotel or the grand hotel- having not been to the area I would really appreciate thoughts on both? We would have roughly 20-30 guests including a few young children.

Further, as we have been in touch with both hotels they do not offer wedding packages, does anyone have good contacts in the area who could essentially help us plan everything from ceremony location, reception, transport, photographer, flowers etc? (Preferably tried and tested)

Vienna
Level Contributor
4,299 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter wedding plans

I suggest to check below - many other hotels for sure also offer it:

romantik-hotel.at/wedding-abroad-alps-austri…

All the best !

Flintshire, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter wedding plans

Thanks I've had a look at romantik and heitzman but I don't think they provide the service unless you use their accommodation?

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter wedding plans

many make weddings in Zell-

some places for good info

www.sunandskizellamsee.com/weddings

www.perfectweddingsabroad.co.uk

www.wedding-Austria.com

many hotels will make your special day for you

look to Castle Rosenburg, Heitzmann too.

4. Re: Winter wedding plans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, January 10, 2015