We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beginners ski lessons

Which Zell am See hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Beginners ski lessons

Hey,

Visiting Zell from the 4th of Jan till the 8th.

Looking for recommendations for beginner ski lessons for 3 days. Also are there any ski hire and lift pass deals?

Thanks

Vienna
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beginners ski lessons

Hi!

You can find a complete list of skiing Schools in Zell am See on www.zellamsee-kaprun.com/en/ski-schools

Some of the offer packages including the ski rental.

Best regards, Christina

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beginners ski lessons

I have booked a package holiday with Thomson which includes beginner ski school, plus equipment hire. I'll be alone at ski school as the rest of my group are experienced skiers so we'll just meet up together in the evenings. I wonder what is a typical ski school day and how long lessons tend to last. Is there stuff to do in Zell if I am finished a few hours earlier than them? (as in stuff I can do on my own, not bars!). Also unsure what to pack for après-ski - I'm thinking jeans/t-shirts/jumpers and boots, will that be warm enough (and smart enough!)? If anyone has skied/boarded in Zell as a beginner advice would be great!

3. Re: Beginners ski lessons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 09, 2015