We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations please (Christmas week)

Which Zell am See hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendations please (Christmas week)

Hi

We have been to Zell am See twice before (summer and winter) however we stayed in the lovely Hotel St Georg and had no reason to even look at other restaurants...

We are returning for Christmas week, but this time in self catering.

Please can anyone recommend nice, reasonably priced restaurants that we could try? They would need to be in Zell am See as we won't have a car.

We are willing to consider any cuisine (Austrian is very nice though and we will be in Austria :)) however I do not eat meat - the rest of the group do - this was no problem in the hotel but do restaurants cater for this? I have looked on the trip advisor reviews but not all restaurants get reviewed.

I very much believe that word of mouth is the best recommendation and also the way to discover a wonderful place that may normally be a little hidden.

Thank you very much in advance for your suggestions.

Cleveland, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations please (Christmas week)

I am looking for the same info. I'm veggie but am traveling with a meat eater. We are staying at Landhaus Marlies and would like a nice festive Christmas dinner.

Edited: 12:30 am, October 21, 2013
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations please (Christmas week)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 23, 2014