We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage in St. Gilgen

Which St Gilgen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
31 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Storage in St. Gilgen

Hi,

I'm planning to St. Gilgen from Berchiesgaden by bus then head to St. Wolfgang by ferry to stay one night, before going to St. Wolfgang I'd like to look around (maybe a few hours) in St. Gilgen hence do you know if there is place or locker that I can leave my luggage?

Bad Ischl, Austria
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage in St. Gilgen

The only possible place is the Tourist office.

I would e-mail them and ask if they can store your bags.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
31 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage in St. Gilgen

That's a very good idea. Thanks!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage Storage in St. Gilgen

I would suggest you to not to miss out on the Music Instrument Museum on your one day visit to this picturesque village. It is a beautiful museum where you will get to enjoy different music instruments from all over the world. It is totally worth a visit.

4. Re: Luggage Storage in St. Gilgen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, March 28, 2016