We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ramsau to mayrhofen

Which Mayrhofen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
ramsau to mayrhofen

hi everyone

going to the festival next year and wondered if any1 has stayed in the hotel ramsauerhof or in ramsau? how far is it to mayrhofen? any tips to get there?

thanks

portsmouth
Destination Expert
for Mayrhofen
Level Contributor
539 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ramsau to mayrhofen

Hi just came back from mayrhofen ramsau is just down the road from there as a matter of fact in the morning i ran from mayrhofen to hippach/ramsau so on the train 5 minutes and the local bus runs to mayrhofen so to walk 15 /20 minutes have not stayed at the hotel but it looks quite nice do you mean the cows coming down when you say the local festerval as it was on when i was there

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ramsau to mayrhofen

I'm guessing the OP means Snowbombing?

As said, Ramsay is not that far. Never been there in the Winter, but in the summer it is an easy enough walk along the path by the river, which would be better if it's clear than heading along the main road. There is also public transport, but if you are there for Snowbombing, I'm not sure how late it runs. Or a short taxi ride (not sure how much that round be).

3. Re: ramsau to mayrhofen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 12, 2014