We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Obermair

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Obermair

Please does anyone have the e-mail address of Hotel Obermair, can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Obermair

I guess that you did not look on their website-

e-mail phone and fax listed there

www.hotel-obermair.at

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Obermair

Thank you so much, couldn't find the website myself. Thanks again.

southern UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Obermair

if you are thinking of staying there I was told it is best to get an upgraded room. others are very basic!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Obermair

Is it possible to upgrade rooms on arrival? Apart from the obvious in paying extra can it be done?

southern UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Obermair

I guess it depends on availability so I would contact them before you go.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Obermair

I returned from Obermair on Weds, had a lovely typical Austrian room in the annexe with a huge shared balcony, I loved it, my room was not huge, but I only slept there, after all, big balcony. I also viewed a room in the main building, bigger but faded 1970's, advocado bathroom etc.and bigger but old fashioned (not in a good way) furnishings. I thought that my room was far better. Evidently room 1 on the ground floor and the room above on the 1st floor ( not sure of the number) are the ones to avoid, and someone I met had up graded from room 1 on arrival, it cost 10 euros per night.Maybe contact Familie Obermair before you go.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Obermair

p.s. I forgot to say that it cost those folks 10 euros per night to upgrade.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Obermair

Was it per person or just a standard 10 euros per night? I wouldn't know until I get to Mayrhofen but this hotel seems to be quite popular. From your experience is this hotel more popular with couples or do you get families with young childern staying at this hotel? What would you say the noise level is like?

Edited: 5:52 pm, July 10, 2011
9. Re: Hotel Obermair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Mayrhofen
Recent Conversations