We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have to decide for Hotel

Which Mayrhofen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turkey
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Have to decide for Hotel

Hi, now there are 2 options for accomodation:

Hotel Waldheim Mayrhofen

Hotel Persal Finkenberg

İs the Hotel Waldheim on a hill, then it won't be easy to carry our skiers with two children, tired in the afternoon. İf the Busstop is in a hop on distance, no problem.

hotel Persal has a good homepage,that's impressive. but I couldn't find any critics on other sites.The Busstop is just infront of the house, they say.

Can I find a bus map of Mayrhofen?

Which hotel would you recommend?

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have to decide for Hotel

If these are the only two on your list - I would choose the Bergheim- a 4 star place - quiet location - Mayrhofen has a green space throgh a portion of the town and this hotel is very near this green space ( not on a hill ) relatively easy walk to the main street of Mayrhofen and the PenkenBahn ski lift - a little further away is the AhornBahn

Persal is in Finkenberg a much smaller village but still nice - 3 stars - a longer distance to the lifts. Bus is preferred to walking.

Turkey
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Have to decide for Hotel

Thanks for your help, Vertical

you ment Waldheim Hotel instead of Bergheim, am I right?

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have to decide for Hotel

Merhaba

yes. you are correct regrding my advice.

I was working on something else with the name Bergheim and just forgot .

if you have not already had a look

www.mayrhofen.at-

much good info-

portsmouth
Destination Expert
for Mayrhofen
Level Contributor
538 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have to decide for Hotel

the waldheim is 3 minutes walk from one of the major cable cars in mayrhofen and is not up hill finkenberg is on the busy road to hintertux and the hotel persel does have a bus stop out side and is just on the outskirts of finkenberg all of finkenberg is up hill

5. Re: Have to decide for Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, October 16, 2009