We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panama city, bocas, portabello, evalle, gamboas PEDASi

Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
panama city, bocas, portabello, evalle, gamboas PEDASi

We landed in Panama city Panama,, we had 14 days to do everything.. and away we went.. First landed at International Toucmen airport then off to Country Inns amador city tour mira flora locks and then a quick flight to Boca love love red frog beach dolphins water cafe taxi to Starfish island Dragoo crazy love boca rocks 50 cent beers really island life is for me..back to Panama drove to, portabello, gamboa, coranado, evalle, pedasi (a must do..casa campo the best best place to stay awesome see my posts and pics ) los venao beach and back to santa clara then stayed at the westin pueblo and back to country inn for shopping..the only downer is shopping if your looking for great deals on knockoffs there are not any.. other than that the gamboa was a dissapointment if allergic to cats dont go nasty but we had many great experiences and if you want any advice just contact me no problem!! we love Panama driving was the way to go everyone was helpful and we saw the most amazing scenery ever!! viva la panama!!

1. Re: panama city, bocas, portabello, evalle, gamboas PEDASi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 pm, March 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pedasi
More Pedasi Topics