We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

Nashville, Tennessee
3 posts
Save Topic
Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

Hi, all,

Does anyone have experience with a recent Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show at Custer State Park? I found a few reviews here from last year, and they all expressed that it was unorganized and not what was expected for the price. Have they worked out the kinks?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

Hopefully they have worked out the kinks, however, it is too early to tell. I am sure the show does not run in the off season and more than likely will not start up again until June at the earliest. Maybe a local will have a better idea as to when and if it will run again.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,809 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

Yes, this is a very good question, and the general consensus on this site was not a good one. When is your trip? If it's mid summer, I'd wait to see how the reviews run on it this year. I didn't see anything on Custer State Park's website about it, so I also wonder if it will go this year? Hopefully someone will know.

Custer, South...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

Howdy. Have you called the Park office to share your concern? I'm sure they would be interested and be able to help. Try 605-255-4515 for the park office. I'm not aware of any concerns shared with the Custer Area Chamber of Commerce. Custer State Park also has the hayride and chuck wagon cookout show from Blue Bell Lodge. You may find that of interest and can get info with the same phone call, or check out our website at www.custersd.com Let us know if we can help. Enjoy.

Monticello...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

Has anyone seen this show this 2013 summer season yet? Has it improved since last season?

5. Re: Woyotan Wacipi Dinner Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 18, 2014