We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Food

I don't know where to post this but I had such a nice meal in the airport at Flores Peten - stuffed bell peppers or we could have had chicken - served by a nice woman who spoke good English and the price was very reasonable. We were early for the 2.20 p.m. flight and had brought a picnic but on seeing how nice the food was we ate there. I promised her I would put this fact in TripAdvisor

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food

I think it's good to read that kind of feedback. I had the same experience at the lun ch stop riding the Monja Blanca bus to and from Coban. I always make reference to that because, the food was good and the place had clean rest rooms with lots of stalls which is not usual to see in guatemala even at the airport or recently built malls.

2. Re: Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 24, 2010