We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel with Free or reasonable parking?

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Best Hotel with Free or reasonable parking?

My friends and I are coming to New Orleans for the first time this fall for our annual girls getaway. We are looking for a nice hotel that is within walking distance to most everything. Most of the hotels I have looked at in the French Quarter have valet parking only, at about $40+ a night. Just wondering what the best options are. I prefer a parking lot where I can park my own car for free but I realize that is most likely not possible.

Any and all advice I can get is appreciated!

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
13,441 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Best Hotel with Free or reasonable parking?

Hotel Villa Convento has a small complimentary off-site self-parking lot on a "space available" basis. Le Richelieu has an on-site self-parking lot for $30 per night. The rest of the French Quarter and close by Central Business District (CBD) hotels use valet parking. There are some independent self-parking garages/lots in the French Quarter and CBD.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,102 posts
2. Re: Best Hotel with Free or reasonable parking?

The only hotel that I know of that has free parking is the Hotel Villa Convento and it is off site and limited..

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
40,945 posts
662 reviews
3. Re: Best Hotel with Free or reasonable parking?

Hotel Villa Convento which is small and only 8 spaces.

4. Re: Best Hotel with Free or reasonable parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 18, 2017