We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanks leaving tomorow

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
thanks leaving tomorow

just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for all the wonderful advice. This forum has been a blessing for me in my planning. everyone has been so helpful. We are leaving in the morning and will be there til Friday. My son just got home from college and we are just getting finished packing. HE did not have a lot of time to research where we are going. he has been too busy at school so he will be in for a good time and I am sure it will be more than he expected. I didn't even tell him that we are staying at a B&B.

thanks again I will post when we get back.

I will also check in the morning if anyone has any last minute suggestions!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,622 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thanks leaving tomorow

Please give us a report when you get back. I would love to hear how your trip went.

Pensacola, FL
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thanks leaving tomorow

Yes, let us know about your trip and which B&B did you decide on? If you want any more last minute info, email me at terry_ricard@msn.com. . If you want give me your cell# and I'll call you and answer any questions, locations, cafes, whatever I'm able. Have a good time.