We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
204 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

Has anyone ever been to this Halloween party? The last two years I have skipped it in favor of the Voodoo Experience (who have yet to announce any artists and we are now into May) but this year we may actaully try it out since we are staying nearby. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are....thanks!!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

I've known the producer for years, from way back in the New York party day....the party is consistent and well produced. Strict dress code is enforced. Generally, good music, lots of great outfits to look at. Voodoo is a couple of days...do one night Voodoo, and one night Endless.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
204 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

Yes, we may do that depending on who they announce. Since the parades are on Thursday and Friday night this year we figured it was the perfect year to try out the Vampire Ball since it is on Saturday. What is included in the VB ticket price? Are drinks or food included or is it all extra?

Anguilla...
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

Now this looks interesting. We've always wanted to go to Voodoo fest but have never been able to make it. This adds some extra incentive. I think the wife would love this.

Anybody here have any experience with this event?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
204 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

And the best part is, you can still make both events on Saturday night because Voodoo always ends early.....I just wish they would announce the line-up already!

Paris, France
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

Hello, Father Sebastiaan here, impresario of Endless Night NOLA.... We are excited to enjoy a wonderful weekend together and celebrating steampunk, Vampyre, gothic, pagan and voodoo.... Our theme this year is Victoriental. For more information please visit www.endlessnight.com

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

We are big costumers..looking to experiment with vampire ball. Are drinks included? Is there dancing or sitting?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

Drinks will not be included with the price of your ticket. The ticket price pays for the music, staff and venue. There may be a seat or two...but for the most part, seating is rare and limited. By all means....dance the night away

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

I got my tickets!

:-)

San Antonio
Level Contributor
24 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

You guys are going to Voodoo!!! Awesome, Lynette and I are too! We have to meetup for sure!

Baton Rouge...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Endless Nights Vampire Ball??

endlessnightvampireball.com/events/…

here is the info if you need it for this year. I want to go soooo badly ! but I don't know if i can go at age 20. people said the event was 18+ but others say 21+. I don't know with one it is tho lol.

Edited: 6:21 am, May 27, 2015