We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upcoming NO trip

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,354 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Upcoming NO trip

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, 5 dodos and I'm freaking out!!!!!!

And with the winter we've had in my neck of the woods, I can't wait to see anything with no snow on it. And I get to wear my sandals, and shorts, and go outside with no jacket, and tank tops, and ......

And then there's FQF to look forward to on top of it?!?!?!? Eeeeeeeeeeeh, freaking out!

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Upcoming NO trip

I feel you Porelly! I thought winter would never leave and we have not had anything as bad as you.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone sometime over the weekend!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Upcoming NO trip

What an awesome trip. Lewving tomorrow

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Upcoming NO trip

My very best wishes to Porelly and the rest of the Canadians heading down. Enjoy some major warmth, vitamin D, good food/drink and amazing fun for us all!!!!

Karen

24. Re: Upcoming NO trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 14, 2015