We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Mardi Gras

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,326 posts
47 reviews
Happy Mardi Gras

Just wanted to wish everybody a HAPPY MARDI GRAS!! To those of you who are already there, who are going, and to those who are like me and watching it through the webcams, have a great time! I keep saying that MG is just too crowded for me but when it comes around, I want to be there. I gotta start with MG light one of these days and then build myself up to it.

Have a great holiday everybody!! I'll be "home" in 38 days.

Newington...
Level Contributor
370 posts
1. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

I have been watching Mardi Gras on the webcams too. We miss NOLA and we have only been once! Time to plan the next trip!

Cape May Point, New...
Level Contributor
622 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

Happy Mardi Gras to all who are there enjoying it, and to the rest of us watching the parade cams! Just found out I'm going on March 19---so excited!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
50 reviews
3. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

Happy Mardi Gras to you too Porelly. Have a blast y'all who are there enjoyin".

Karen

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,045 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

leaving for NOLA tomorrow! Thanks, porelly...we will drink to you so you will be there in spirit!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,326 posts
47 reviews
5. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

What are you doing on the computer Herm, get packing!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,601 posts
74 reviews
6. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

Every U-Haul truck I passed today said New Brunswick on it...so I was definitely thinking of you! Thanks for the good wishes Porelly! We will definitely miss you!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

Happy Mardi Gras from me as well. Having a blast here, will update my live report soon. Hope all of you who are reading this from far away will have a chance to experience Mardi Gras at some point, it's better than I imagined or expected.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,326 posts
47 reviews
8. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

That's right Rodent. Not only your 1st MG, but your 1st MG as a local! Can't even imagine. Please share your experiences and feelings, if possible, with us.

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,045 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

I took 10 minutes away from my drinking porelly and I'm packed! LOL! Now back to drinking!

Love your new avatar, Rodent!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
11 reviews
10. Re: Happy Mardi Gras

Porelly, I've been sharing them all along, in the "My first Mardi Gras" thread. :)