We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't hardly Playboys ??

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
297 reviews
Save Topic
Can't hardly Playboys ??

Anyone know if this band is still playing in Nola? i can't see any recent mention of them. They were at The Tropical isle Bayou club last couple of times we were there. Thanks

ri
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

I don't think they are a group any more. Mitch (Cormier) had a lot of problems with his elbow the last time I talked with him. I did see his cousin (the fiddle player) with another group at the Bayou. Hopefully someone knows if the group is still together and where they are playing.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

I just looked at the online music schedule and they are not listed. If you go to: tropicalisle.com

There is an email link. I have used it and I am sure they will respond. I think some of the players may be in some of the other bands that are in the line up.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

Thanks for the info

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

Any update on these guys or Mitch?

The Bay Area...
Level Contributor
10 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

Google Big Easy Playboys, and you'll find the fabulous Mitch! Saw them a few years back and wanted to know where they are too. Found him!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

Don't see any mention of him.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

Any updates?

8. Re: Can't hardly Playboys ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 01, 2016