We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the St Loius Hotel?

Baltimore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the St Loius Hotel?

I am booked at the St Loius Hotel for 2 nights in July. I think we got a good deal at $59 a night. Has anyone ever d=stayed here or have any info on the hotel? Thanks

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the St Loius Hotel?

You get what you pay for - check out the reviews on this site, they sum it up accurately. Choose somewhere else, the whole city has $59 rates in July.

Brunswick Maine
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the St Loius Hotel?

My sister-in-law and I were at the St. Louis for a weeklong stay.

I arrived home yesterday and vowed to write a message. We too had read the uneven reviews of the hotel and were nervous about what we would find. What we found was courteous and prompt service, clean rooms, very friendly staff and an ideal location. The weekend is noisy if there is a wedding booked, but you are in the French Quarter and should expect some action. We concluded that the negative reviews may have come from people who a) honestly had a horrible experience or b) extremely picky people who wanted a luxury class hotel but were unwilling to pay for it. I recommend the hotel and would love to return to stay again.