We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
249 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

Hi NOLAers,

I'm curious to know your opinion on how early we should book a hotel for Wrestlemania? We will probably only be in NOLA for Thursday-Tuesday perhaps we will leave Monday, it all depends if we can splurge on WWE RAW after Wrestlemania which will be that Monday night.

Tickets for on sale for Wrestlemania on Nov 16th so I'm curious if I should reserve early (maybe find one that I don't have to pay for until arrival) or wait until Dec-Jan or Spring time? Any advice would be great.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,582 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

others have already booked..certain periods of time in the city book up fast..use the search and you should find others that were looking over a month ago.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

What are the dates of Westlemania?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,552 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

Have you looked at hotel rates yet for those dates? A lot of people already booked, and the hotels are full in many cases. Just looking at sites for Marriott and Hilton for starters and many of their properties are sold out or have crazy high prices like $359 a night for the Hampton Inn.

You don't say what your budget is, but I'd book "now" and lock something in.

(It's being held Sunday April 6th)

4. Re: How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, November 13, 2013
5. Re: How Early to Book Hotel for Wrestlemania?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 06, 2014