We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more week!

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
One more week!

I leave next Friday for my trip to NOLA! It will also be my birthday, so I think I will wear the dollar on my shirt. Hopefully it will be a great time. I will be alone, but I'm a bit of a social butterfly, so I'm sure I'll be interacting with people.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more week!

If you don't start a conversation with someone I almost bet they start one with you. Very friendly place.

Happy Birthday!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more week!

The dollar bill thing is a lot of fun! You may pick up a few bucks and a lot of birthday wishes! I'm sure you'll have other people to talk to because even the tourists in Nola are friendly! Have a great time and a very happy birthday!!!!

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,062 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One more week!

you might pick up a few new friends with those dollars as well. People in NOLA (both locals and tourists) are friendly people, coz it ends up being like "home" to even the tourists as well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and don't forget to post your most excellent adventure!

Edited: 7:31 am, June 01, 2013
New Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
310 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One more week!

Have a great time! And it's true that everyone is super friendly. I'm a quiet person and even I end up chatting with people. :)

Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One more week!

Thanks for all the advice! Six more days!

connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One more week!

See ya down there. I'll be looking for the dollar bills...We arrive Thursday and will be celebrating my moms 60th..... yea to NOLO

7. Re: One more week!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 05, 2014