We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Court of 2 Sisters

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Erie,PA
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Court of 2 Sisters

Can anyone tell me how much the Sunday brunch at court of 2 sisters cost?

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

I think it's around $38 plus tax...unless it's gone up?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

I think it's only $29.00 for The Court Herm!

Enfield, Connecticut
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

It is $29 but when you add the 9% sales tax and then the 18% gratuity it is around $38. I am booked for Easter Sunday for a party or ten and this is what I was informed by them.

You both are correct I guess. Hope this helps.

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

thanks, ginare! I actually have it in my notes from a trip (those who know the notes I keep wouldn't be surprised!) It says:

Brunch $28.00 + $2.73 tax = $30.73 per person. You're right--with tip, about $38.00! :) Enjoy...and don't forget the al la carte menu where they make it in the kitchen for you! :)

Level Contributor
86 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

Unless you are going to Court for a specific reason, I would suggest you also look into other restaurants

AR
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

I called last week for another poster. It is $29 for adults and $12.50 for children. plus tax and gratuity, of course. It is a beautiful setting and regardless of what some others might say, I have several local friends who wouldn't go anywhere else for a special brunch.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

I too love The Court Of Two Sisters! The out door seating area is beautiful and the food really isn't that bad at all! I have been there three times and I wouldn't hesitate to go back!

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

Thanks for the new pricing info ginare and skt. I'll update my notes! (for my next visit there!)

Enfield, Connecticut
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

We are a family of 5 and I told my oldest son who goes to Tulane he can invite some of his friends to join us for Brunch on Easter. I like the fact that it is a buffet. Everyone can eat what they want without his friends worrying about the menu prices. We will be eating outside :)

10. Re: Court of 2 Sisters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 15, 2014