We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Limo

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Airport Limo

Can you take an airport limo to the Dauphine Orleans hotel on Rue Dauphine in the french quarter?

Bluesman..

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,628 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Limo

Yes..they do most trips to the quarter hotels

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,785 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Limo

Unless someone is traveling alone, a taxicab is quicker and less expensive than the Airport Shuttle.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Limo

We have 5 guys going to the quarter, but all will be traveling alone. I had heard that they only go to the "major" hotels. Does anyone know how close they get to the Dauphine Orleans?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
54,146 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Limo

Who is "they"? I'm not sure everyone is understanding the question. Are you looking for a limousine or an airport shuttle?

An airport shuttle is a shared van, and they should be able to take you to any hotel in the French Quarter, at least I've never heard otherwise.

A limousine is...well...a limo. :) You hire it with the driver and they take you wherever you want to go!

Ground Transportation options from the airport are on their website, you might want to give a call to the specific companies to ask your question.

http://flymsy.com/PageDisplay.asp?p1=6016

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Limo

Sorry for not being so clear. I meant the airport shuttle service, not a limo company...

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,105 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Limo

Airport Shuttles serves all major hotels, of which Dauphine Orleans is one. I am not a fan but I do admit that it's a good deal for parties of one. If two people are arriving at MSY within an hour of each other, though, I'd just hope a nonstop cab at $33 for two people.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,628 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Limo

As JJNOLA indicated if everyone is travelling alone...the shuttle is the most economical at $20 each way.

8. Re: Airport Limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 24, 2014