We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jazzy pass

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Jazzy pass

Hi

Someone told me the jazzy pass is best way to get around new orleans

Can u tell me if this includes the hop on hop off bus ? As i see its $40 for a day pass

Or only public buses?

Thanks

Janet

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jazzy pass

Only public buses/streetcars. The hop on/hop off is a private company.

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,891 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jazzy pass

If you are considering the hop on hop off, which is not covered by the Jazzy Pass, keep you eyes open for coupons.

Lebanon, Tennessee
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jazzy pass

Hello the jazzy pass includes public busses and street cars. The passes can be purchased for $3 a day, $9 for three days or, $55 for thirty one days. Check out norta.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jazzy pass

Thank you all for your help janet

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
577 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jazzy pass

The link below is a grid that seems to indicate 1-day jazzy pass can be purchased ON buses and street cars. Is that correct or do we need to visit one of the other locations listed to get a pass first?

norta.com/_meta/…RTA-Vendors-2_25_13.pdf

Lebanon, Tennessee
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jazzy pass

If you want a one day pass then you can purchase it on the streetcar but juat let the conductor know thats what you want. If you want the 3 days or more it has to be at the store. But i saw a lot of people getting the one day on the streetcars.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jazzy pass

There's really no reason to buy more than a one-day pass as long as the prices are $3 for one, $9 for three. As others have said, the one day pass is available on board.

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
577 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jazzy pass

Excellent help, thank you, thank you!

9. Re: Jazzy pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 16, 2014