We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
Save Topic
Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

We are getting ready to book a trip to New Orleans Dec 2014. We would like to be there during the Bad Santa Pub Crawl. Please let me know if that date is set and some of the locations involved. Thank You.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,906 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

2014 like...almost 2 years from now?

I would contact them via their facebook page. I saw this event when I was in town on December 8th last month, but I don't think anyone here is going to know when it will happe n 2 years from now.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

Thanks. I thought that just mabe they would know the approximate week since they have it year after year.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,906 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

Well, I'm sure they might. It's just that "they" aren't here. But they're probably on their Facebook page. :)

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

We also got to see them this past year and they were a lot of fun even for those of us that we're not participating . There are lots of other events at Christmas time as well.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

This year is Dec 14, it changes...the Krewe of Kringle puts in on and this is their website...

http://kreweofkringle.com/

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

I'd contact them directly. When it comes to dates in the future about an event, always go to the source. And I understand planning a year in advance (not 2), I'm a big planner too.

7. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:54 am, November 17, 2013
8. Re: Santa Pub Crawl New Orleans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 19, 2014