We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swamp Stallion Fishing Adventures

Fort Leonard Wood...
1 post
Save Topic
Swamp Stallion Fishing Adventures

Captain Devin harassed my wife who he doesn't even know. He sought her out on Facebook and made derogatory comments about her and other females serving in the military. I too am in the ARMY and I can tell you this is not a business I or anybody else should support. Devin claims to be a former Marine but service men and women do not degrade one another like this POS did. If this guy was a real man he would say what ever comments he had to say to real men like myself and not their wives. Although I know my wife could mop the floor with this guy, as a husband I feel it is my duty to her to protect her from chumps like this. This guy is a washed up has-been who probably never saw a minute of combat and thinks he is somehow better than everybody else. I don't know how his fishing business runs, but if its anything like the way he conducts himself outside of work then it must be terrible.

1. Re: Swamp Stallion Fishing Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 04, 2013