We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maison Du Puy Hotel

New Plymouth, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Maison Du Puy Hotel

Can anyone tell me if this hotelhas air conditioning?

Pensacola, FL
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

This is suppose to be one of the better hotels so I would say yes. Even the worst hotel thatI have looked at in this area had a/c.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

I don't know of any hotel in New Orleans without air conditioning, to be honest. They wouldn't be in business long! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if air conditioning is part of the health code here since our summer days can be downright dangerous if you're in an indoor space with no air.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
613 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

The St. Charles Guesthouse in the lower garden district has

low-end backpacker rooms with no air-conditioning. That is the only one I know of. Probably a pretty good room now at this time of year.

Zion Grove, PA
Level Contributor
53 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

I stayed at this hotel and yes, they have air conditioning. It is a beautiful hotel, I'd recommend it hightly. Have a good stay.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

I know the Maison Dupuy restaurant has air. We had dinner at Dominique's on Saturday and the women in our party complained often about how cold the room was!

NJ
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

Thank you so much for the input. Fortunately, we booked at another hotel. I surely would have been disappointed by the into. If you are going to the Essence Fest, sure would like to hear from you.

NJ
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Maison Du Puy Hotel

I accidently replied to your message regarding another hotel. I have chosen this hotel to stay at when I come down to New Orleans.