We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Creole queen riverboat

Otwell, Indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Creole queen riverboat

Has anyone been on the Creole Queen battlefield cruise? how long do you cruise and how long are you at the Chalamette battlefield? Does anyone know the area from Harrahs to Wyndham riverfront hotel? safe...well lit...alot of foot traffic?

would you choose the Hilton or Wyndham?

30 days to go !! Thank you

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Creole queen riverboat

I've stayed at both-would choose Hilton just for the location and Drago's. Love me some charbroiled oysters!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,749 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Creole queen riverboat

Of the choices..Hilton...Its a short cruise..under an hour if I remember right...you have enough time to see the museum, listen to the ranger and walk around a little before heading back..maybe 90 minutes...maybe a little less...as I said its been awhile.

Otwell, Indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Creole queen riverboat

Thanks for the information... booked the Hilton. I'll have to think about the oysters....but do you have a preference on crab cakes?

4. Re: Creole queen riverboat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 21, 2012